CureZone   Log On   Join
starting 21-day WF tomorrow - need some advice

desertflower Views: 1,342
Published: 11 years ago

starting 21-day WF tomorrow - need some advice

Hello everyone! I just joined this forum because I am embarking on a 21-day Water Fast tomorrow and I would like the support network that only fellow fasters can provide.

I have done both juice and Water Fasts before, but never longer than 10 days. I tolerate them fairly well, I think, and have no trouble breaking the fasts very gradually and healthily.

This time around I am trying a longer fast primarily for healing purposes. I was diagnosed with PCOS some years back, and since then it seems that my body has descended into a downward spiral (my weight doubled in a 12-month period, and I just don't ever feel truly well anymore - most days I alternate between various types of pain and feeling nausea or general malaise). I am turning 33 this summer, by the way.

I do have a couple of questions for the veterans on this forum:
1. Would a saltwater flush be recommended in the mornings, or should I allow my body to eliminate waste naturally when it needs to?
2. Immediately after the 21 days are up, I have to board an international flight (I'm currently in Kuwait for work and am going back west for summer break). Will flying for roughly 12 hours be harmful in any way?

Thanks in advance to everyone! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)