CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Muscle Twitching

clairemc Views: 16,256
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,825,187

Re: Muscle Twitching

Yes AS -

It's like a vibration but mine are lasting longer than a second - like 5 seconds and they don't hurt but they're coming in clumps now and mostly at night. Up along my spine, last night it was my hamstring, etc. Not sure what it is about. I am doing Healing Codes to calm my sympathetic down. I am feeling stronger and my eyes have much more clarity; who knows this could be a healing thing but it is a bit freaky as I haven't had some of these symptoms in a while.

Last night I dealt with a mother of a headache. It was a combo migraine, tension and back of the head deal. I don't know how I fell asleep but I did and I'll take it! :)

I think yesteday I over-did it with exposure to the computer, tv and I'm getting back to learning some conversational spanish to keep my head occupied but I think I may have strained my brain in the process!

Did you notice changes of any sort as you were healing, similar to this that didn't make sense at the time but turned out to be positive?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)