CureZone   Log On   Join
My Natural Liver Cleanse, not a flush!

Views: 2,187
Published: 16 years ago

My Natural Liver Cleanse, not a flush!

Hello------I had written awhile back and it seemed my ideas were not very well recieved here.....realizing that this IS a forum for those who have CHOSEN to do a liver flush, I just wanted to send a quick note on my results.

When I started trying to clean up my liver, because I was having CONSTANT gallbladder pain, biliary colic, and occasional nausea---that had been CONSTANT for over a week and I seriously thought I was going to have to go to the hospital ER. I had had "trouble" for almost 3 years...

I started doing every night castor oil packs with a heating pads--usually left them on for a few hours each time, Each morning, I would notice my whole stomach/liver area seemed less hard and smaller! I also added 4 taurine capsules per day, as well as Vit C, a potent Japanese probiotic, milk thistle and about 4 malic acid caps per day.

Well, I have been PAIN-FREE and BILIARY COLIC-FREE almost the whole time! It is working for me......with no harsh flushing. May not work forever, but it is now. Of course, I also watch what I eat, with red meat maybe only 2-3 times per week and very little ethnic or spicy foods. GOod luck to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)