CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How come I don't test positive for AIDS ? So many symptoms. False Negative?

Hveragerthi Views: 5,826
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,810,779

Re: How come I don't test positive for AIDS ? So many symptoms. False Negative?

is there anything i can do on my own ? i really need to find some kind of holistic practicioner here in my area that is versed in all of this stuff as I believe my family would at least help pay for that. any hope of anyone knowing someone great in the northern california sf bay area? what else can i do to try to rid myself of hpv and whatever else i might have? I try to juice up vegetables periodically but switching to an entire vegetable juice diet is really tough for me, but I would do it, i'm just not sure exactly what to limit myself too. Im 90% vegan/vegetarian now at least though.

It depends a lot on what is actually going on.  As I pointed out you have symptoms that fit a number of things.  With the floaters you really need to have that checked.  As for a lot of the other stuff you mentioned the information is to vague to even take a real guess. as to what these could be from.

I also just came across eyebright and im going to order some of that to hopefully help my vision.. or at least slow down the progression towards blindness.

Eyebright is great for strengthening the blood vessels in the back of the eye and is antihistamine when taken internally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.781 sec, (1)