CureZone   Log On   Join
hey i want to do a liver flush but...

sagon Views: 1,414
Published: 16 years ago

hey i want to do a liver flush but...

i have a huuge phobia of being sick and i get panic attacks when i get really nauseaus thinking im gonna be sick and then im not. am i fighting my body to not be sick? or would i have no control if it was actually gonna happen.

i have a load of symptoms id like to be rid of one is feeling nauseaus quite a bit.
next the dark purple circles around my eyes
my sallow complexion which makes me worry a lot
teenage spots and blackheads i just can't seem to help through healthy eating exercise etc.
my skin has no glow to it anymore no matter what i do so im guessing theres a lot of toxins in me.

does anyone have any advice on how i can do this carefully and if it is necesarry for me thankyou. oh and one last thing is i am getting rid of my sealed metal retainer att he back of my teeth one the first of june because i only noticed all these problems on me after i got braces which are thankfully out now but only for less than a year. i still have the seal at the back which may be wreaking slow havoc lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)