CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw Vegan 4 months to basically standard american diet... sick as a dog.. HELP.

jboy7185 Views: 2,259
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,806,789

Re: Raw Vegan 4 months to basically standard american diet... sick as a dog.. HELP.

My doctor at one point told me to eat regular food cause I was malnourished. It's cause I wasn't assimilating food properly. I did it for a week, got worse.

You know what I told them, I told them to f*** off, I told them they are trying to kill me and to keep their ideas to themselves, I knew what I was dealing with. They were clueless. Not just doctors but those around me as well.

Listen to yourself, I dunno why the hell you've come this far just to let go and fall backwards off the cliff you've climbed for so many months. Don't EVER let anybody influence YOUR mind. You know what's best for yourself, so do it.

You are one of the people I look up to on this board for your courage and determination struggling through everything. It's a shock to me that you've let these people influence your health and wellness when you know DAMN WELL they don't know shit about your condition or how to cure it...seriously what are you thinking? burgers? sandwiches? lunch meat?

at least eat semi healthy damn, get some organic chicken make some stir fry(peppers,onions,broccoli,brownrice,jalepenos,cucumber,turmeric,cayenne, Seasalt ,cumin) that's what i do when i feel the urge to slip. Or get some nuts or almond butter.

Obviously it's your life, at the very least I suggest you continue juicing and taking the IF's.

I don't even know a fraction of what UNY or anyone else knows, but do you really wanna dig yourself outta that hole again?

When/if I go back to a regular diet...i'll never eat read meat or white bread or sugar. whole grains, almond milks, no dairy, etc..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)