CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw Vegan 4 months to basically standard american diet... sick as a dog.. HELP.

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 2,244
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,806,789

Re: Raw Vegan 4 months to basically standard american diet... sick as a dog.. HELP.

yes, that waved a flag to me too.

I'd rather feel sick and like this and have my family and friends love and support than the other way around.

Just-- no. That's not love and support if it 'makes a decision for you' and you are "forced" to eat lunch meat and so on.

What has happened to your mind? Sure you didn't get "vaccinated" without your knowledge? Seriously though, this is the message of a person who feels weakened and powerless, ( meaning thr power of what's right) and I'm sorry to hear it; sorry you feel that way. But it sounds like when you were mostly frutarian, you were getting too much sweet, and not enough green, d for one thing. And where was the good fat coming from? It's all about the balance. A very clean body could perhaps thrive on a few fruits...Too many carrots as juice, and not enough greens sound like it might be accurate? It IS possible to be a sort of 'junk' fruitarian, (or a junk anything--I've even seen 'junk' water fasting)and be all out of balance. I can understand the crappy feelings, since it seems as though you are probably nutrient-deficient, (balance, my friend) and somehow, on top of that, and well trying to heal, you have let yourself be bullied into submission to a lifestyle you know is against your spirit. This is 'friends and family' wanting you to sink to their level--and not genuine
support.

This is one for UNY to reply to--perhaps she can get you on track.

I wish you all the best! Love and light-and soon!

C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)