it's quite natural to be more sensitive to foods and food additives
a couple of days after a liver flush. Especially after a productive one. It happens to me after each flush. Usually for me the sensitivity subsides after less than a week but not always. The reason I started doing the Liver Flushes
was because there was almost no food I could tolerate at the time due to allergies/sensitivity. Even if the flushes obviously are good for the liver in the long run, for me the symptoms almost always get worse a couple of days after a flush. There seem to be a strong connection between the liver health and allergies/ food sensitivity
. Therefore it seems logical that symptoms get a little worse before the liver has recovered.
I read in an article somewhere that if patients with food allergies
who also had gallbladder symptoms, avoided food to which they where allergic/sensitive, the gallbladder symptoms subsided as well. That is my experience too. But that is a short time sollution since the symptoms returns as soon as you stop avoiding these foods. The Liver Flush
on the other hand make the allergies disappere or at least diminish.
After six month and twelve flushes I'm gradually being able to eat a more normal diet, avoiding only a couple of things. I'm also feeling overall much better.
Thank you for all the good information you and many others have provided here on the forum.