CureZone   Log On   Join
Prepping for LF #1....

daffyd Views: 479
Published: 15 years ago

Prepping for LF #1....

Hi Fellow Flushers/Cleansers/ parasite Prospectors!

Wanted to make sure I'm on the right track - I'm sure some of you veterans can help. I finished the Brenda Watson ParaGONE protocol on Monday. That went well as far as I can tell. However, not only am I sure there are plenty more little rascals, but my fatty liver needs lots of other help! First of all, I'm planning the 1st one this Saturday. For a first-timer, is this too little time to wait between the end of the parasite cleanse and the LF? I was thinking a week is good, so though this is 4 more days, I would fast-forward the preparation. My reasoning is that Saturday will be the last day of my placebo week (week off) of the birth control pill, so I would not have to worry about that interfering with the flush, etc.

Since I was restricted on fruit the last few weeks with the exception of green apples, I am now enjoying fresh pineapple, pears, grapes, strawberries, and tangelos galore! Along with fresh-squeezed OJ and now also apple juice as pure as I can find it. The additional fiber is also helping me keep 'clean'. I bought organic ACV and was planning on taking that too, a tbsp. or so a day (should I take more?). Lemons and grapefruits are available for the juicing, too. I have the ES and the OO, as well as ginger tea, available for the LF. Might even pop in some Black-Walnut tincture, but haven't decided.

On hand for the day after are more juices, some Jarrow Green Foods supplement powder and other whole foods supplements, as well as fixin's for veggie broth, as someone suggested.

Any other suggestions?? TIA.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.890 sec, (1)