CureZone   Log On   Join
Fantastic call with Dr. Schulze :) Re: Wow, Uny...

unyquity Views: 2,441
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,801,337

Fantastic call with Dr. Schulze :) Re: Wow, Uny...

'Sorry for the delay in response-time, but I wanted to make sure Dr. Schulze and I connected before I responded.

We talked yesterday (for almost 2 hours!) and it was FANTASTIC! Not only was he gracious (as you said), he was both complimentary and encouraging about my CZ posts and Natural Healing knowledge and he also welcomed further communication & questions. I'll DEFINITELY be taking him up on the questions!!! (lol, telling Uny she can 'ask questions' is likely a lot more dangerous than he realizes :::wink & grin:::).

Anyway (for everyone that would like to know) Dr. Schulze is even MORE vibrant and charismatic than I imagined he could be in person. Somehow I thought the "on stage persona" we see on the videos had to be (at least a bit, of a 'stage thing')...but he's just as full of natural energy and concern & enthusiasm for getting out the truth about Natural Healing as he is 'on camera'.

He definitely recharged my battery...and I'm going to continue sharing his Natural Healing truths (and common sense!) on CZ for as long as my lil' fingers can type!

Healthiest of blessings -

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)