Cloves & Wormwood
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
Iolite Views: 2,981
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,802,463

Re: The Black Cumin Daily - Dr. Weil - Keep Pets out of Your Bed

"In Jordan we have a problem getting quality food and the people are absolutely shocked in how much I spend on my cat. "

People who feel animals are somehow disposable when they start to "cost too much" are going to feel that way. People who want their companions to have healthy and long lives are willing to feed them as well as they themselves eat. 

My first cat, Augie, suffered constant bladder infections and blockages on commercial cat food.  The high quality human grade foods simply didn't exist back in the 80's.  When he was diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, I was determined to do whatever was in my power to get him well.  I began making his food.  He wasn't happy at first, but I got him switched over, I gave him a powdered vitamin supplement that I had to mix up myself and gave him co-q10.  Within 7 months his cardiomyopathy was reversed and the only reminder was a heart murmur.  He lived another 11 years and finally succumbed to kidney disease at 18.  If I knew now what I know then, I would have treated his kidney disease with activated charcoal, bicarbonate soda and N-acetyl-cysteine.  I spent about a thousand dollars alone on his bladder surgery (vet thought he had bladder stones, that's when she discovered the murmur), and ultrasound.  I didn't care, that's what plastic is for.

I've spent a several  of thousand dollars on Max (went on hunger strike because I couldn't get his old kibble and developed hepatic lipadosis),  Salem (developed cystitis and became blocked and spent about 5 days in the hospital), Willow (bolted out the front door and went racing up and down our block all through our neighbor's yards and stepped on something and cut the bottom of her foot, severed a vein and tendon) .  So far, (knock on wood) Bounder and Patches have not wracked up any high medical bills (just a few hundred between them for either cystitis, or eye infections -- which I NOW treat with Colloidal Silver).  Again, I don't care, that's what credit cards are for.  My animals are not disposable toys.  They are my responsibility for life -- mine and theirs.  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.078 sec, (2)