CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uniquity, please contact me

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
unyquity Views: 2,395
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,800,575

Re: Uniquity, please contact me

Dr. Schulze,

Thank you very much for 'liking my work' and letting me know.  Having had many great teachers yourself, I'm sure you realize how much it means to see those words from you!

Your direct email address is not available to me through CureZone, so I have sent you a PM (Private Message); you can find it by clicking the "Inbox" link at the very top of any CureZone page...it is one of the three links in the far right upper corner of the page.

If you cannot find or access that, you can email me directly at: unyquity@pcsia.net  (or you could reply to this post, and let me know how to phone you at herbdoc)...whatever works for you.

"Helping people" (on this site, my forum: http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=970, or anywhere, actually) to empower themselves and learn the truths of natural healing is what I (and my husband) have committed our lives to doing, so I would be very interested to hear what you have in mind.

Healthiest of blessings,

Unyquity

Uniquity, I like your work, please contact me, I would like to talk to you, maybe we can help some people on this site together if you would like. My e-mail address was used on this site to sign up so maybe you can get it and contact me please
Dr. Schulze

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (2)