CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm scared of liver flush

verysugar Views: 1,585
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,799,987

Re: I'm scared of liver flush

Hi fexnok

When I met my girlfriend she was often getting painful gallbladder attacks, and she was told by her doctor that the only option was to have her gallbladder removed. I explained the Liver Flush to her and supported her as she nervously performed the Hulda Clark e version of the flush. Two years later she has not had another gallbladder attack. She passed nothing to rave about - a few small green things and what appeared to be a worm. She is looking forward to her next flush in a few weeks from now. She did not complete a parasite cleanse prior to the liver flush.

I find that drinking the Epsom Salt and water drink is easier if it is slightly chilled - reduces the bad taste somewhat.

I also find that dehydration can be a problem, so I always drink a glass of water about 1.5 hours after each Epsom Salt drink.

//www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

I hope your girlfriend feels much better when it's over :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)