CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DANGER! NEVER! I repeat NEVER use Castor Oil to pull Oil

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
meg44 Views: 12,054
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,795,697

Re: DANGER! NEVER! I repeat NEVER use Castor Oil to pull Oil

I admit I freaked out because of the symptoms I developed the day after pulling castor oil, but I am starting to wonder. I will reiterate that when I pulled the castor oil....the next morning I felt fantastic..I mean better than I had felt in I don't know how long (months, maybe even years): clearer, lighter..even my sight was clearer. But as the day wore on I got the worst, scariest feeling in my mouth..it tingled and burned; it was dry and (now I realize VERY metallic). After finding the study about saliva glands --being affected it freaked me out. Mind you the study wasn't on humans and it wasn't from oil in the mouth (see below)but it did show castor can destroy saliva glands.

It's been over a week now and I'm still not back to normal, I've been dumping metals like crazy ...way too fast for comfort. I think the castor oil may have started this huge metal dump. MAYBE the symptoms I was getting were not castor oil damage per se...but metal dumping. (That's why I decided to post an add on to my original post --maybe I jumped the gun blaming the castor oil for the feeling the metals were giving me when they came out). Also, I did a bunch of cilantro in an effort to remove any toxins the castor oil may have left...and that no doubt added to my metal dump. (I should say this is no doubt related to the Amalgam fillings (which I had a lot of as a kid/young adult, but had taken out decades ago.

I've been experiencing waves of metal dumping. All of a sudden my mouth will be completely enveloped in the most horrid metallic taste. Stirring up all these metals in bother my liver and rt. kidney...so that's no fun either. I've been doing everything to help my body lock on to them and rid itself of them...coffee enemas, pulling sunflower oil, Taurine, and fresh parsley, cucumber, Celery juices. I know there are a lot of other things people suggest, but many herbs, and supplements bother me (I've got lots of food allergies ). The metallic taste will then subside and my liver will feel better for a while then...the next day or even that night bam...it starts over again with that horrible metal taste and I respond accordingly. I really hope this ends soon, I'm pretty tired of it. I'm really torn about the castor oil, honestly that first morning I woke up and felt the way I did I could have jumped for joy...I thought I'd really hit of an oil that pulled the toxins out and made you feel great. Maybe I did; but I'm too leery to try it again.

Regarding the study:

Turns out the study I had found was about feeding castor oil to farm animals, evidently, when they do that...ticks which suck the farm animals blood have their saliva glands destroyed....so castor oil does nasty things to saliva glands but the question is..does it affect our saliva glands when in contact with them or is it something that happens only have the oil has been processed by the body and changes the blood chemistry.
Sure wish someone here knew more about this.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.891 sec, (2)