CureZone   Log On   Join
Secrets of youthfulness

Becky Rosenthal Views: 1,309
Published: 10 years ago

Secrets of youthfulness

I have posted this before, but I have been thinking about it a lot lately so I will post again. I just turned 43 and I still get carded. (Yes I drink alcohol!) I was in the store recently getting some wine and the cashier's (who looked about 21) jaw dropped when he saw my ID...and this happens pretty frequently. He said "what is your secret???". To which I have given considerable thought.
I follow MH"s protocols mildly, mostly doing short fasting and herbs. But one thing that I have always done - or NOT done - was eat breakfast. I have never eaten breakfast since I was born, my mother never gave it to me.
She doesn't eat it either. It just wasn't part of our lives. I have tried in the past to eat breakfast but it makes me nauseous.
I have also never had an operation or had kids, so those things my contribute. My mother, the non-breakfast eater, is 65 and zero health problems and feisty as can be. However, she had a hysterectomy and her thyroid taken out and 4 kids, so her face is a bit shriveled. My face has no wrinkles.
So when I think about why I look 30 for being 43, I think it's:
A) The no breakfast thing
B) No operations
C) No long term pharmaceutical drug use. No asprin or anything else in five years. (But I did do illagal drugs in my youth)
D) No child birth
I hope this was at least amusing to someone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)