CureZone   Log On   Join
DANGER! NEVER! I repeat NEVER use Castor Oil to pull Oil

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
meg44 Views: 12,179
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 825,556

DANGER! NEVER! I repeat NEVER use Castor Oil to pull Oil

The night before last I was sitting at the table with a friend who was lamenting the fact that he couldn't really pull oil anymore as he just found out his has nut, seed, corn, soy allergies. He eliminated olive oil because it can cause your teeth to go green --and he has beautiful white teeth he wants to keep that way. There happen to be a bottle of castor oil on the table that I'd used earlier that day (making some capsules up as a laxative). As a kid people always used castor oil as laxative and I've used it for quite some time for a family member who has serious colon problems from an accident. It has been a God send.

ANYWAY, he pointed to the castor oil and said...what about that and I thought, well it can be ingested, pulling oil would probably be fine. I will say here that a little birdy was whispering in my ear saying...Don't use a product that you know comes from a plant that has toxic qualities unless you have researched the specific application. Well I was busy and somehow that thought got pushed back from my mind. A while later we both pulled oil with castor oil...it seemed fine, didn't taste bad (was fresh). The next morning I will say I woke up feeling wonderful - clearer of head that in a long time. I thought..wow I should use the castor oil agian today. But as the day wore on my mouth started to feel really funny and that little birdy started chirping again...you should probably research more on castor oil.

Imagine my HORROR when I found a study involving some lab animals and it proved that castor oil when in prolonged contact with the mouth will destroy DESTROY saliva glands. I freaked OUT! Like I said my mouth was feeling really funny, dry and tingly at the same time. I called the place my friend worked and told him to come home immediately. We did huge amounts of green drinks of parsley and cilantro, we pulled oil with olive oil (the hell with green teeth). We took activated charcoal tablets. We did coffee enemas. We prayed. I was scared to death and kicking myself for being such an idiot. He seemed fine (he's younger and has a healthier body). I finally got some of the symptoms to subside, but still have a weird feeling. I specifically came here to warn anyone considering it.
DO NOT. DO NOT. DO NOT...use castor oil in this manner.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (2)