CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Detoxing from Dioxins Agent orange

lfshock Views: 11,837
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,695,590

Re: Detoxing from Dioxins Agent orange

Ultrasounds don't always show the stones. I had an ultrasound done and my results baffled the doctors. The doctors were dumbfounded as to why my gall bladder was "puckered" as they had never seen anything like it before. When I told them I had lemon juice for breakfast they laughed with relief and declared me stoneless.

A few days later following the flush protocol I passed over 50 stones when I stopped counting and they were somewhat the size and color of large lima beans. I captured them in a jar and the doctor's lab verified they were indeed gallstones.

The doctor then wanted to see the books about the flush protocol I had followed. I took 10 books, all marking the pages of interest. The doctor called past professors and was told, yes this protocol could work but only for about one in a million.... How sad. I've shared my story with many since and have received many thanks~so much for one in a million.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)