CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Special Needs - Candida Regimen

jameskep37 Views: 894
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,792,735

Re: Special Needs - Candida Regimen

I buy farm raised tilapia from whole foods..I think there fed fish trimmings so they do have omegs 3's. They taste pretty good. I mix the "Spectrum" mechanically organic pressed palm oil with the tilapia. Add a little kosher salt for digestion. The palm oil is white and seems to be one of the easiest oils/fats for me to digest. The red palm oil is harder for me to digest. I dont do farm-raised catfish because most of them are grain fed and the fish will be a poor source of omega 3's if the fish are grain fed. I dont think you would have mercury issues with the tilapia its a smaller fish. I also am taking a fish oil supplement along with chicken breast  so i get some omega 3's.

Experiment with the oils to see what agrees with you the most..just make sure there cold pressed and dont have any  bad burp ups with them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.359 sec, (1)