CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experienced flushers: What are the keys to your most successful flushes? Online survey! :)

grzbear Views: 1,596
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,275

Re: Experienced flushers: What are the keys to your most successful flushes? Online survey! :)

My flushes have all been different. In the 7 I have done so far, 3 were what I would call great. They all, for the most part followed Clark's method to the letter (I used pink GFJ or white when I could not find the pink GF). I tried more oil/gfj on a few of them, but it did not seem to make a difference for me.

I did start adding Black-Walnut tincture and Wormwood on number 5 and number 6 dumped a few flukes.

Grapefruit season is at a close here and organic fruit is almost impossible to find now and is $$$ if you do... I also used organic apple juice for the ES in 6 when I dumped the flukes.

Maybe I will have to break down and use lemons, there are still a few of them on the tree.

grz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)