CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What does HIV+ mean?

Hveragerthi Views: 3,421
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,791,910

Re: What does HIV+ mean?

God bless you HV. The first line was not an attack, but a simple calling out of what is true. Anyone who disagrees with you is biased and on the attack.

Actually it was an attack, and the basis for your claim is also wrong.  I have had plenty of people disagree with me in the past and yet those were not attacks and I did not view it that way.  But as soon as you made the insult personal it became an attack.  If you had evidence to the contrary of anything I have posted then you could have addressed my evidence with your evidence.  That would be having a civil discussion.  But again when you respond with an insult directed against a particular person then you have engaged in an attack.  And if that is all you can come back with instead of contradictory evidence then you also validate my claims.

I repeat my point in being here:
If you test HIV+, have your health monitored by a medical professional, especially your T-Cells.

What is your point HV? Why are you here? Sounds to me that you would have people forsake medical treatment and care based upon your alleged research.

The research is hardly alleged.  I spent many years researching AIDS heavily, which is why I was able to discredit the claims of the author that you linked a number of times.  And if you were interested in the truth then you would have researched my claims to see if they were valid as opposed to coming back with the subtle insult of my research only being "alleged research".  So your post has said it all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

7.266 sec, (1)