CureZone   Log On   Join
brain fog

John Dewormme Views: 2,262
Published: 11 years ago

brain fog

In the last couple of months I have been taking olive leaf every day. I put a heaping teaspoon of ground herb in water, mix well, and drink. As I got used to it, I was able to increase this routine to twice a day sometimes. There has also been occasional use of raw garlic, Wormwood tea, triphala, etc.

Lately I am experiencing twitching/itching around both ears, "brain fog" (this one is tough to describe), general dizziness. Even an occasional sharp twinge, not exactly painful but alarming, at a fixed point near the top of my brain. It feels crazy to even write it but it's there... I'm quite sane.

I have been dealing with parasites for awhile now and have learned to keep calm during these things. Panicking helps nothing, changes nothing. But I'd like to ask if anyone has any experience or ideas of what may be happening and if there is anything more I can be doing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)