CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about Gallstones

blacktruck Views: 1,467
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 178,962

Re: Question about Gallstones

Hi RU2EL..

02 sat = oxygen saturation levels. You see all those people with oxygen cannulas in thier nose? Their 02 sat levels are below 90 at light levels of exercise.

In my case 02 levels sink due to inflammation of the bronchilas and mucous plugs.....it is defensive action of the lungs to keep yhr Hcl gas from eating the bronchila tissue.

Yes I have tried many many diets. I restrict sugar..no dairy......I am vegetarian but not entirely vegan. I am at point where digestion is difficult with whatever i eat. however I can still handle fruit and can handle the fruit sugars.....I try to restrict grains......

Had my best luck with stone crushers when i used chanca piedra........the first time. I did not buy the chinese bitters, coptis or curcuma---just the GCG. I used Super Colon Cleanse......I also do enemas and colonics....

I have been around curezone for some time. I am convinced it is Gallstones but am having trouble evicting them. My last two flushes sucked.Am hoping the GCG helps move some stones.....

Thanks for reply...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)