CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm a Filipina with TMAU

curemytmau Views: 7,781
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,760,851

Re: I'm a Filipina with TMAU

Hi Filipina, Im pretty sure that i have TMAU.When i was in the 6th grade i was made fun of by all the students.They knick-named me fish.I didnt have symptoms for most of my life since then, or i didnt have anyone tell me it. I think i had the problem during and after haveing my kids. And recently i stopped taking birth-coltrol pills. Thats when it started up bad, and gets bad durring my last 3 periods,now i dont think i can get rid of it. im going back on the pill as soon as i can get back to the doctor.you wrote that the carb diet works for you but i am wondering if you eat fruits and veggies and suppliments. i need help, dont know what to eat. i dont know how this blog stuff works, i want to be able to talk back abd forth with some one.How do i find the answers to these questions here. my email is tannersfence@aol.com thanks for any help here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.656 sec, (1)