CureZone   Log On   Join
Some random gallbladder questions/comments...

Views: 9,151
Published: 16 years ago

Some random gallbladder questions/comments...

Hi---just a few things I have been wondering about. Someone here today mentioned that if you did "back to back" flushes or did too many too soon, it could cause "irritation/DAMAGE" to your liver??? Is there ANY potential DAMAGE that can be done to the liver by flushing? Seems to me drinking Epsom Salts too often could be very corrosive and irritating and even possibly damaging to a person.

Also, I have read that having bowel movements that are ORANGE is a "sure sign" one has a gallbladder problem---I think they referred to it as "clay colored stools"--like the color of a clay flower pot...the reason being the bile is what gives bowel movements the brown color and if yours are orange, it is because not enough bile is getting through to color the BM brown (as is the normal color, several articles said) Seems to me that is a simple and inexpensive "test" to see if you have GB disease!

Also, no one here mentions if people SHOULD flush if they are diagnosed with ACALCULOUS CHOLECYSTITIS--meaning no stones show up on multiple ultrasounds--which are supposedly 95% accurate if the stones are at least 2 mm large. I am guessing flushing would help remove any small stones/gravel/sludge from the GB and liver? I have this and it causes great and constant pain, don't see how you could have this much persistent pain with no stones seen....

I also read that taking the nutritional supplenent taurine can mean your body stops forming stones! they did studies on rats and mice, and within 5 weeks of taking 1500 mg per day, the rats stopped forming gallstones! I am taking taurine every day now for that reason alone!

Just some thoughts.......thanks...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)