CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is the best colloidal silver maker?

MrCuddly Views: 7,045
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,785,708

Re: What is the best colloidal silver maker?

If your child is surrounded by other kids all day she's going to be constantly getting sick right along with them - there's no getting around it. But you're on the right track with CS.

WAY cheaper than going to the DR all the time and paying for anti-biotics. But just like anti-biotics it doesn't necessarily work overnight. And just drinking the stuff doesn't usually get it done. It's better to absorb it in different ways such as swishing in the mouth and gargling for a few minutes - spraying in the nose, dropping in the ears and inhaling via nebulizer. It loses its effectiveness once it makes it to the stomach.

The SilverGen has been a great unit for me. It does all you say and more. People also like the SilverPuppy and there are many others to chose from but they're hard to get much solid information on.

I usually make two batches - one 10 ppm for drinking and 20 PPM for nebulizer, topical, sanitizing etc.

FWIW, I give it to my kids and they're almost always quite a bit better if not recovered the next day (love those young immune systems). They ridicule me about it but take it anyway because they know it works. I wish I had it when THEY were in preschool...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)