CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: morgellons is not what you think! !!important!!

peachmountain Views: 5,756
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,758,261

Re: morgellons is not what you think! !!important!!

Hi, everyone I just want to say that I went to see this Doctor in Tijuana Mexico, his clinic is call Biotech. This doctor worked with Dr. Clark when she was alive. He help her with her book how to cure from cancer. Well I did my sputum test with him and I was positive for more then one parasite. He said for me to di Dr. Clark parasite protocol, Buy this pills from Mexico for Acaris parastie and get Apricot seed and mash them and make a suppository with butter and three seed and place then in the rectum for 21 days. He also mention that The parasite buski cause cancer, this parasite looks like a leave folded or rolled like red color. I have seen that and I didn't now what it was. For me it did not look like a parasite. I also asked him to prescrive me antibiots because in the past I got some and I was supprise that after taking the anibiotics for 3 weeks most of my sider vains on my upper leggs disappear, but I did get iching and reddnes on my leggs for the period I took the anibiotics. One more thing about 4 years ago I was taking a Microbiology class and we did a lab experiment on Blood Agar and our urine and sputum I did my urine. he said that with blood agar any fastidous bacteria will grow. I was scare because I was the only one in class that my blood agar with my residue of urine turn black. I did't know what to do and I went to see my Dr. and the only thing she did was to give me Antibiotics . I finally realize what I have after two years. I want to go back to normal. God help us all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)