CureZone   Log On   Join
Help for a HepA positive "non-alternative meds" person.

schnell Views: 4,411
Published: 13 y

Help for a HepA positive "non-alternative meds" person.

Hello,

A person I know has recently tested positive for HepA. She has been quarantined by her doc at home, and is quite sick. She says her liver is swollen and hurts, she's lethargic and just over-all sick feeling. Which I understand is all quite normal for HepA. I also understand HepA will run its course on its own, but I thought that if I can get her to take a few simple items it might make her feel better sooner.

I need to mention she is not very open to "alternate" meds like herbs and such. She will not do any kind of cleanse, wont take Colloidal Silver , drinks diet soda like crazy, etc....

I've come up with 3 things I think I can get her to take:

1. Sambucus - I'm thinking its anti-viral properties will help shorten the duration? Since its "virologist tested" and is very similar to cold syrup I figure she will be receptive to taking it.
2. Milk Thistle - Will help her liver? My figuring is that since this is treatment for alcoholics by regular doctors she will be receptive to it.
3. Alpha Lipoic Acid - She will recognize the words "antioxidant" and I can site the Berkson Clinical Study, this should make her receptive to taking it.

What do you think of these 3 items for helping her out?
What dosages other than the one cited on the individual bottles?

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)