CureZone   Log On   Join
tapping, or just resting a hand on your crown

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,059
Published: 13 y

tapping, or just resting a hand on your crown

Just for a few moments, hold your hand over your crown, gently cradling it. Notice how soothing that is? In actual fact,it both awakens the higher-aspiring energies of this experience we know as having a body, and, it settles a person, much as a good mother would. You can be your own good mother. :-)

Lots of people, especially those who are "sensitive", which is a great number of us curezoners, under stress tend to situate in the upper body; contracting the breathing, the heart area, and then locating in the head, worrying.

I sometimes get what I call a 'steel wool' feeling in my forehead, something like a little cartoon metallic cloud when I have been *thinking too much* ,or struggling to balance the onslaught of outside influences with my innate intuitive trust.

There is a sensation for many "wounded healers" (lots of curezoners, again!) at times of halfway floating out of the body in periods of stress, or during what astrologers call "growth-stretch" situations or configurations:there are some strong planetary aspects and alignments heating up our experience lately--And we are nearing the full moon of the 19th. This is what some are calling a "super moon", for its proximity to Earth. It has been eighteen years since it was so close.)

All of which is to say, that even if you do not resonate quite yet with EFT, and doing more than just 'knowing about it'; that is, actually giving it a try--you can still place a loving and peaceful hand on your own head. And if you want, tap there. Then try to get outside and get your bare feet on the ground. Ground yourself. This planet is not out to get us--but it can feel like that, if we remove ourselves too long from The Natural, and get lost in worry; up in the head.

Check your breathing too, as you read this. Chances are, you've been holding your breath, or stopping it from going deep into the belly. Breathe, then forgive yourself for anything you've done that wasn't up to your best self, and then forgive others. If you want to go further, thank everyone you have been holding as 'at fault'. Why on earth?
Because we really are all one. The jetstream proves it, as does the fact that we are still breathing molecules of the same air that the most highly realized beings on this planet have breathed; beings of Great Peace and Knowing. And as long as we won't forgive another, and come to see adversity as an opportunity for growth (and yes,it's a stretch, at times) we won't be able to forgive ourselves. And that "secret", if you will, (even buried deep)will create a long shadow in our own being--the shadow over healing and wholeness, and holiness. AllOne. (not "alone",  but

Alone With Love--so, never alone.) Isn't that a comfort?

I hope you will agree, and then send that energy to all others.

C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)