CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: U.K. and update...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

MH 108 Views: 2,793
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,783,988

Re: U.K. and update...

ACCORDING TO SOME DOCUMENTARIES I watched years ago, RUSSIA at one time wanted to kill us all, with dirty bombs that would end the world.........they supposedly experimented with ways to counter the radiation and the ONLY herb that showed promise was ginseng as an herb to reverse radiation damage.

In China ginseng is suppose to make a man grow very old and never fat...

In America, what ginseng that is left in the wild, has very little to no market ever since chinese farmers came to american and raise the roots by the tons now.......I always liked finding ginseng for the fun of doing it, so I have a 14 year collection that has been building and maybe have sold 1-2 ounces per year..basically "nothing"......but like most herbs i collect, there seems to be "future" use.....

A while back I purchased herbs that were anti-lice/mite/scabie and wondered why, i wondered who will ever buy such a formula if I made it, YESTERDAY a lady called and her children and family are covered in scabies and their community being plagued with it, so I then knew why i purchased everything I needed months ago, to make a formula today for the kids, etc...so maybe now, i should start taking my own ginseng and maybe blend in 10% tree iodine and maybe 40% ocean herbs, etc.....and by the way, I collected, liquified a large assortment of ocean herbs 2 years ago, wondering what I was going to do with them........IN THEORY, as Dr. Christopher teached......STORE YOUR HERBS, because there is suppose to be a time that nothing on earth will grow for 7 years according to a vision Christopher had and other biblical periods of 7 years of famine, etc.....

TREVOR is very "sensitive", he rarely gets sick for more than an hour or 2 and expels waste/poisons rapidly, recovers rapidly, etc....YESTERDAY he came home from school not feeling well.......we filled him up with herbs and by night time he was hot as a fire cracker....toast!!!!! burning up! WOW, if I could only develop the childhood type fever!!!! I loaded the house air with 8x the normal herbs...at 2 am he was about out of it, by 3 am the fever broke and by daylight this morning he is back to normal.........THAT was a long sickness for him...a SIGN that the environment has taken a shift to being "dirtier"..

IN OHIO the chem trails have been NON STOP..We have not seen the SUN for many days....rain/rain/rain........

YOU CAN BET the chem trail jets will spray the entire atmosphere and try to rain the radiation fumes down to the ground...enter the cattle, humans eat the cattle, etc.....same ole same ole sceniero.

TREE FRUITS in my opinion will always be the safest foods for humans...that thick old root bark will filter out the crap....but recently I seen a documentary are the bikini islands and ll the radiation to be found today is in the coconuts...seems with radiation, maybe our trees try to clean up this earth....so that is not good news for the present day generations of humans designed to eat tree fruits.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.530 sec, (2)