CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pretty Man, What Do You Think or KNOW about This?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
theADONIS Views: 2,951
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,783,857

Re: Pretty Man, What Do You Think or KNOW about This?

All I can say right now is:

a) If you live near a beach, stand on it with your family or loved ones, take a few pics for future reference, then pack your belongings and call a realtor ASAP.

b) Today is the 15th. Aside from the relentless hammering Japan has been getting (I'm expecting another quake there, around 8.5) we don't have long to find out if the 15th date brings more surprises. If I lived along the New Madrid, I would already have purchased a $500.00 beater van or truck (the kind of throw away vehicle you dont care about for longer than a 5 hour drive) something you can throw your stuff into with a 30 second warning, and have a few G.O.O.D. (Get Out Of Dodge) bags packed with important papers and first aid gear already inside the vehicle, ready for blast off.

c) The ancients knew the correllation between the sun spot cycles and earth changes, that info was surpressed by the Elites and instead we were fed BS from guys like Sitchin. The Japan disaster is just the tip of the iceberg, you haven't seen anything yet. When the New Madrid goes, it will seriously cripple our already quadruple amputee economy.

d) Chick sounds kinda cute, but we might be looking at a butterface syndrome.

e) The effect of the planets on Earth activities was proven by an engineer RCA hired back in the 1930's named John Nelson. He showed how the alignment of the planets affected radio waves and their propagation here on Earth in a reliable, predictable cycle. When you combine unique alignments of the planets, sun cycles, and our "comet" friend, it only takes one Black Swan to tip us over into sudden earth changes. External gravitational forces will affect the buldging waters near the equator and start creating a lot of new jobs for map makers.

f) ???

g) Look for suicides to dramatically increase.

Areas of extreme interest in the very near future:

New Madrid quake, very likely.

Continued Japan hammering.

My upcoming interview.

Southern California quake very likely.

There is a lot more, but the writing is on the wall: this is how our lives are going to be for the next decade or so. So...deal with it.

Conduct Yourselves Accordingly

TheADONIS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)