CureZone   Log On   Join
Hydration & (a specifically-aimed) thanks to "V"

High on Water Views: 1,804
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,783,424

Hydration & (a specifically-aimed) thanks to "V"

I AGREE SB, THIS FORUM IS DA BOMB!

Hey...

Don't remember where or when, but I remembered something you said last night when I went to bed - nah, don't get excited! lol

I've been dehydrated with swelling for awhile, but I always (engrained in head since childhood) avoided drinking too much water at bedtime.

Well, I had me a big ol' 16oz bottle of water (with my 1/4tsp RealSalt in it cuz I like it that way) right AT bedtime!

I did awaken at about 4:30 and went like crazy cuz I was actually parched, so I drank me another one - the same way (with my RealSalt - I know you also advocate potassium).

Well, I woke up to daughter's alarm refreshed (for the first time in a long time), with plump lips, moist mouth, moist hands (they've been dry like, forever) and legs not feeling like sandpaper.

I just sat there stunned - overnight???

In just ONE NIGHT I feel THIS MUCH BETTER???

Something in that half-remembered post of yours struck me. I can't quote you exactly, but you said something about taking the water at BEDTIME gave the sleeping/healing body the 'stuff' it needed to balance things out, and allowed it to send to the kidneys what was NOT needed.

I thank you from the bottom, top, and sides for that bit of remembered information.

Apparently - "timing" - can be everything!

{{{hug}}}

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)