CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A whole bottle of adult dewormer in one day

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
MH 108 Views: 1,358
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,779,374

Re: A whole bottle of adult dewormer in one day

I know 2 people that were older and drank 1 quart in a days time for cancer so bad, their doctor gave them a few days to live..........one side effect was they set on the toilet and had about 6-8 bowel movements the next day.....the black walnut is a laxative in large quantity....

HERBS are just foods, when de-worming, those that have a huge over load of worms / bacteria / viruses can experience the die off, "IF" the elimination organs are not responding fast enough to keep up.....luckily the de-wormer syrup is a mild laxative in large amounts.

I would not advise such large amounts of the more stronger adult de-wormer formulas as they may be too strong.....and keep in mind, the reason I didn't allow out the adult de-wormer in its "pure" form, was I was afraid someone would try to take a large dose and that would be bad news......just a few drops in an empty capsule was pretty strong......but I did later allow it out to the amish farmers for their animals....1 drop per 1 gallon of drinking water.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)