CureZone   Log On   Join
The Dangers of AIDS Dissident Theories

showbiz Views: 3,183
Published: 11 years ago

The Dangers of AIDS Dissident Theories

To all HIV+ people searching for a cure:
It is possible that a cure is out there. Gene Therapy may hold the answer. Around the world, many people are on the verge of curing/ healing HIV. But for now, your best treatment is medical treatment.

I am a 31 year old HIV+ male. I was a believer in AIDS Dissident Theories until my own body made it clear to me that AIDS Dissidence is a dead end road. I chose not to medicate, and stopped going to the doctor all together. This led to hospitalization with Pneumocystis Pneumonia and a CD4 count of <10. I bit the bullet, and began medical treatment with ARVs. I take one pill a day. Within three months, I had an undetectable viral load, and a steadily increasing CD4 count. I gained back all the weight I had lost and looked better than I had since being infected. Most importantly, I feel better.

There are many people here on Curezone spouting their opinions about HIV treatment, yet have no personal experience with HIV. HIV is more than immune system disease; it can plague the mind and emotions as well. Do not let fear and denial get in the way of your health. I did exactly that, and almost died. If I can prevent another human from walking the same dead end road I was on, I will.

Find a doctor you like and trust. Take your meds. And if you choose natual alternative treatments, always have your blood work done monitored by a medical doctor.

Many blessings to you and yours. Email me with any questions. Take Care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)