CureZone   Log On   Join
Shaking? Help.. First Flush Results

Views: 1,635
Published: 16 years ago

Shaking? Help.. First Flush Results

I completed my first flush which I thought went okay. I got out about 30-40 very small stones, mainly green. I had absolutely no negative effects while on the cleanse..However, the next day around 12am-1am or so I started getting very hot and I started shaking non-stop all through the night with rapid heart beat until about 6am. It was pretty intense. From then on I've been feeling really weird, I only slept an hour this morning and I feel aweful. I think I may be suffering from panic attacks or something. Is this normal after doing a cleanse for the first time? I know there's a lot of side effects that can happen but I've never heard of anyone going through what I did. I'm only 20 by the way. Every now and then I still feel quite hot. I know for a fact that I suffer from hormone imbalances, but is it safe to continue on with another cleanse in 2 weeks? I'm a real believer in the liver cleanse and I'd hate to just give up. I will not see a doctor if I can help it! Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)