CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New. Could use some support.

robertcqu Views: 2,553
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,776,013

Re: New. Could use some support.

Hi,

Yes it is true, I am on 50 grams carbs per day. Candida got me bad, I would really think twice before eating any carbs. I am so bad that after eating a slice of bread my muscle cramped for 2 weeks.

I follow Bee Wilder diet, its all for free! and cheap to get supplements. Whatever works as most of you know...

Diet saved my life although I lost all to cANDIDA. Last year had to sell my home, could not afford mortgage anymore cause I lost my job. I was so bad I could not type on a computer for 5 minutes.

I have a question to dvjorge. I know you tried fecal transplant. I am strongly convinced that this is the only way to win that battle. I am currently under care of Prof Borody who did the extremely successful Fecal Transplant with 9 years follow up and success rate over 90%. I just saw him last Friday. Of course he got angry when I mentioned Candida but we agreed on the fact that carbs are feeding my bug and leak toxins to my blood hence my muscle pains. he actually said that part about carbs and toxins when I said that I could not walk for 2 weeks after eating a slice of bread and few scoops of ice cream. I am doing endoscopy (which wont show a thing) and then I will try sopranox. That will probably help for a while.
I need some drug as I got to the point where I cant go and do my shopping. Once this is done and the symptoms return (and they will as we all know) I will go back to him again...I'm very stubborn, and if something works for me even for a while ti will make him think. I want to suggest the Fecal Transplant with strong anti fungals but without Antibiotics . Sounds impossible but the risk will be mine.It will take a lot of work and time. I waited 6 months to see him. I saw him 5 yrs ago, he gave me Lamisil, after side effects I did not get back to him. he was rude back then, now he seemed more open minded, I actually enjoyed his humor .
Anyway, my two cents to our discussion.

Lastly I have a question to dvjorge which I asked somewhere else but no feedback.

Based on your description you drunk the solution. Did you actually read the studies and followed the instructions?
I received the study paper from the clinic in USA. They told me to do it with the GP not alone. The problem is that the study is on how to administer it at home into the large intestine not small one where we (in most cases) have the damaged by drugs intestine.
I managed to find that the small intestine my be done through a tube to avoid stomach acid. Have you thought about it? Also, before the procedure the intestine must be wiped out of Candida, that means strong antifungal if you have any left that was not sued yet.

What do you think?

Rob-Sydney

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)