Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
unyquity Views: 1,138
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,775,135

...Big Pharm Bribes +++ ...Re: Did y'all see this? :::disgustipated eyeroll:::

...ahhh yes, the bribery.

The free food, pens, notebooks, 'functions' (you should SEE the functions). I worked in an extremely high-end dining establishment for two years (primary customers were politicians and lobbyists). O.M.G. You should have SEEN the free catered 'functions'...it was insane. The docs don't have to hang around long - they can just drop by for an ultra-high end buffet and a few top-shelf cocktails (breakfast, lunch, dinner, whatever) and be on their merry way.

It's bad, Bad, BAD! But that's just the white icing on the putrid cake.

How about fully paid vacations to the Caribbean/other? Oh yes - many times when they're pushing a new drug, there's 'teaching seminars'...the doctors 'go to class' during the 'gourmet breakfast or lunch' and watch a PowerPoint presentation or two and the rest of the time they're free to spend their time as they wish (of course, with handfuls of free 'coupons' for complementary greens fees, cocktails, massages, 'entertainment', etc.)

OR (again, a new drug typically). "Mr. Dr., remember that new drug you got the 'continued education credits' forin Aruba that's such a miracle? Well, we've just made a deal with Computer Company X, and we're wanting to track the usage of that drug. So, if you'd be willing to help us out there, we're going to 'gift your office' with a completely new & updated, fully functional computer system. Oh yes, of course, fully networked with all the associated latest in hardware & software. Just get your 'system specs' to our tech department, and we'll schedule the training for your office staff and get it in the works asap!".

And that's just what they do for the doctors. You should hear what the Big Pharma lobbyists 'do' for the politicians!!!

Every politician (and member of the Supreme Court) have been 'gifted' for decades by these criminals. Many are guaranteed 'token jobs' with six digit salaries when they leave office (assuming of course, they've voted correctly while in office).

I hope they all are reincarnated as slugs & pests in my garden and I can dose 'em good with cayenne while I LOLMAO :)

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.141 sec, (2)