CureZone   Log On   Join
Enough is Enough!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 3,071
Published: 10 years ago

Enough is Enough!

I'm a little tired of all these people suddenly coming onto this forum and other Curezone forums trying to discredit Dr. Bailey and Humaworm. Don't you think that if she was not legit, she would not be so stupid as to put herself out here online claiming to be an ND?

I'm seeing an organized effort here and on other Curezone forums to discredit Humaworm, and I think it's some of you other people who sell products, or some of Hulda Clark's whackadoodle devotees.

It's strange that suddenly, people are coming over here asking about Hulda Clark products and then following up with trying to put down Humaworm products or questioning Dr. Bailey.

GET A FREAKING LIFE!! If your business isn't doing as well as Humaworm, maybe it's because you are dishonest and disreputable, and pull this kind of stunt to discredit your competitors.

I've been studying herbal medicine for a long time, and I can tell you right now that I chose Humaworm because it is the most complete formula I could find. I do not waste my money on things that don't work. I'm on my second round of Humaworm, and it has saved my life and my health. Without Dr. Bailey, I would not even know what I am fighting.

I have not had one other seller on Curezone who was willing to call me personally to make sure I was comfortable or that my order was going to go through. I HAVE seen one very prominent seller who came on their forum whining that they did not have enough time to tend to the forum at all, which told me they definitely would not have time to deal with my problems, so I did not buy from them.

All of you "online detectives" who want to go searching the web trying to find Dr. Bailey, why don't you try asking her for what you want to know? She's an honest person, and will gladly ease your mind.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)