CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cayenne pepper question

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
pepe Views: 2,767
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,771,948

Re: cayenne pepper question

Holy crap this is hilarious and insane.  All these assumptions, implications, judgements inuendos and outright lies cause I passed on a link you find out about the cayenne rating system that you said you had trouble finding info???  This tirade is F@cking insane!! Off the charts NUTZ!!

Let's have a little reality check here. I was addressing someone with the mindset of "the more the better" and I "advised' them to use reason ("within reason") and then I made a little joke and advised them to cut back because of the adding too many solids factor. I then "passed on" very useful information gleamed from 10 years experience both personal and having discussed just about every possible situation scenarios with thousand of others that have gone before you. You turn this into that I'm saying crap that disparrages anything but the hottest pepper yada yada blabidty blabiti Blah blah blah all that Crap is just OUTRIGHT LIES. You getting this??? I never said anything even remotely related. I simply "passed on" very COMPREHENSIVE AND VALUABLE INFO for the best possible results without >>>>making any judgement or mention whatsoever<<<<< about the outcome of anyone doing less than the hottest pepper, period the end KAPUT. I even encouraged the original poster to do some research on their own about cayenne.  Anything other than that is purely your own insanity conjecture figment of your imagination and your own feeling of innadequacy that you are taking it out on me venting and projecting and totally fabricting outright lies that have nothing to do with what has >>>actually<<< transpired here or anything I >>>ACTUALLY <<< said. This is not even any kind of point to argue as it is all here in black and white and easily verified. You know what really makes crap like this insane is that in this written medium you actually have the luxury to read what you wrote and edit yourself before hitting the send button............................... I'm not even gonna bother with your little sidekick cause it's the same ole same ole crap....................next>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Don't like what or how I say things? SIMPLE. DON'T READ MY POSTS same goes for you Annie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.906 sec, (2)