CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interstitial Cystitis

Maresydotes Views: 8,987
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,771,913

Re: Interstitial Cystitis

I mis-spoke, sorry. yes what I called "uti's" were for the most part, turning up nothing on test strips. Originally (back in summer) I had some gram negative bacteria, which were cleared by Antibiotics , d mannose and FloraJen3. out of desperation (and brain fog!) I forgot my salt one day, and noticed a distinct difference. my trouble was worst at night too. I still wake to go several times nightly, but, NO more burn or urgency.

Since the ebb of AF seems to be lower sodium during the day and higher at night (judging by higher energy & blood pressure) I use Sea Salt on food during the day, then after 5, I substitute potassium salt, or 1/2 a sweet potato with butter. I'm thinking of dropping the salt altogether after 5 actually, just to see if the excess peeing stops after bed. Could very well be the dumping of excess salt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)