CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5 cents.....(Inflation!)

alikat Views: 2,152
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,768,940

Re: 5 cents.....(Inflation!)

Well Spudly, a World Affairs Discussion forum certainly should include way more than just American politics, and if used, it might make for very interesting reading.   My point was, that through the years I have seen, and it was documented somewhere on this site, that although the website can be seen all over the world, for some reason, and I assume language has a lot to do with it, mostly US people post in it by an overwhelming majority.  Even Canadians are a small minority here as opposed to their neighbors to the south when it comes to CZ.  There's been some prominent Aussies (ahem...), but never large numbers. 

In conclusion, my personal opinion is that it is not the nature of the posting itself that is keeping a larger, global audience from posting.   As I stated before, the political climate within the debate forum changes with the tide, and I suspect that as soon as there is a next US elections it will change again. 

On another note, the nature of debate is to challenge opposing views, and given human nature, it can become very heated and ugly, and that truly is a global occurrence!  

I think there aren't many different kinds of discussions simply because people do not post for whatever mysterious reason.   I believe the language barrier is probably the main reason, but that does not explain why so few people from the many former English colonies do not make an appearance.

Ultimately, it's up to Webbie.  Although I still feel there are now far too many forums, I agree that a World Discussion forum might be an interesting experiment.  If it works, then the situation would be a digression from previous history.  Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.797 sec, (2)