Our daughter in Canada has been trying to hold off an especially vicious flu-type bug, faithfully taking CS, (Advanced CS btw), for a couple of weeks. During this time the rest of her family has been very ill with it. She has finally succumbed to it and sounded terrible today. She has reservations to fly here to Texas on Sat. Feb. 19 and is hoping to be past the infectious stage by then. Since the CS by itself apparently wasn't successful in stopping it, do you have any suggestions for her for the interim?
She also wonders if she might have been better off not to have taken the CS and maybe let the bug run it's course so as to be over it, maybe?, by now.