CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Introduction

Rotty4Me Views: 2,553
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,769,047

Re: Introduction

thank you Ginagirl..of course the mag I am on is oxide. I have been noticing an increase in BMs already...no cramping, just an increase. hard to tell if it could also be my body trying to detox. I also noticed the selenium I bought is selenium yeast? anything yeast is usually bad? I too have also thought to drop some of the supplements & get to the basics of what is needed for the Iodine method. Most of what I am on is being used to metabolize estrogen.

I have always had problems with adrenal fatigue....tried several things. I cant take licorice as it supports estrogen.

Are you still a vegetarian? I have issues with meat...as soon as I eat it I have a flare up of endo symptoms. Pain. Even organic. If you are no longer a vegetarian did you do so because your health improved after taking Iodine & eating meat?

thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)