CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Introduction

wombat Views: 2,673
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,769,065

Re: Introduction

oh of course the nuts! Good:) That's what I get for posting immediately upon arising...

I am not a vegetarian(although I've attempted) but it's my understanding that in order to provide complete protein one must use complementary sources such as grains and beans.

One of our posters, Kristen, uses blackstrap molasses as an iron supplement, just so happens that I posted earlier this A.M. on jujubes as an iron source, you might want to look into that.

Yes, castor oil is an excellent choice. I would recommend using lugol's for the painting and for the vaginal application as well. Povidone is quite weak in comparison, it's good for antibacterial purposes, etc, but not for supplementation. As far as ratios go for the tampon method, no, not 50/50, that would be much too strong! A search on the term "tampon" within this forum yields these results:

http://curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=tampons&action=Find&f=815

And here's a testimonial with a recipe that worked for her:

TESTIMONIAL ~ Tampon and Lugol's -edit-     R by LNdolls   4 year  1,282  Iodine Supplementati

Ban LNdolls from   THIS Forum 
Un-Ban LNdolls from   THIS Forum
Subject:   TESTIMONIAL ~ Tampon and Lugol's -edit-
Username:   LNdolls     contact LNdolls     email LNdolls
Date:   6/27/2007 7:01:21 AM   ( 4 year ago )
Hits:   1282 
Size: 821 char.   URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=907436
Replies:   27
Already alerted!   Already alerted!
This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
LNdolls

Well, inspired by the postings below and feeling very brave, I diluted some 12 drops of Lugol's and 10 drops of the detoxified Iodine in a quarter cup of water.. soaked a tampon in it - it grabbed almost every drop, and inserted the tampon for 20 minutes.
The sensations were immediate and rather profound... I was suddenly in womb consciousness. I felt feelings and sensations I don't usually have except during my period. Strong energy is all I can call it now, no muscle tension, just warmth and deep awareness.
Then I had a floating feeling. Very nice. Might be a mild version of foggy head, but was not at all unpleasant.
I will absolutely do this again.
I contracted vaginal warts while very young, I am hopeful that they will finally heal and go away.

When removed the tampon was more than half white again.

Printer-friendly version of this page
Email this message to a friend
Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
Alert Webmaster & Moderators
Already alerted!  Already alerted!
How do you feel about this message?     Agree     Disagree       Hide this question
Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE
Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service

Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Find & Order All Messages Posted by LNdolls
  by  
DISCLAIMER / WARNING Important Disclaimer!
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published hereRead more ...

Another thing that we need to discuss is xenoestrogens and the liver...

Have a look around this site for liver info. I have no personal experience with her herbs but I've heard nothing but good reports:

http://www.sensiblehealth.com/

I have learned from personal experience that a weak liver can be the cause of many chronic health problems.  Gallbladder problemsbad breath, constant fatigue, sleep disorders, heart palpitations, poor memory, skin problems, poor complexion, allergies, arthritis, thyroid problems, hypoglycemia, frequent numbness in the extremities, frequent infection, dizziness, and fainting are a few examples of what may result when the liver is stressed.  In addition, womens' health problems such as uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, breast cysts,endometriosis and painful menstruation may also be the result of a weak liver.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (9)