CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Introduction

Rotty4Me Views: 2,554
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,769,023

Re: Introduction

Wombat...thanks for the welcome & the info.

My diet is both one that was recommended to me as well as my own doing after a lot of research/experimenting with what foods work for me.

The sources of fats in my diet come from nuts & also from the oils I add to the bean mixtures I eat throughout the day. I use cold pressed safflower oil or virgin olive oil. I also take high doses of evening primrose oil as well as epa fish oils 2x a day.

My protein intake comes from the beans I eat several times a day & nuts. Interesting tho as how does one know how much protein is enough?

Iron....never thought about it really. My gyn wants to test my amino acids as well since I am a vegetarian. Should I be taking an iron supplement?

I currently am using povidone (over the counter) Iodine that I paint on my breasts nightly as well as over the ovaries & uetrus. I have been doing this for 2 weeks...without change in my pain level for the most part. I did not know about toping with oil...would castor oil be good? I am very interested in the soaking of a tampon method. Do I use the above mentioned povidone iodine? And how much do I dilute it? 50/50? How long does it stay in?

thank you again...much appreciated..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)