CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Introduction

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
alkaliza Views: 2,643
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,768,853

Re: Introduction

I'm still fairly new to Iodine and will leave that info for the resident experts. For me the pain in my breasts disappeared almost immediately at 50mg. After a while it returned and the great folks here advised me to up the dosage and Salt Push. I did both and have stayed at 100mg for several months now with no pain and no fatigue induced afternoon naps.

What helped with my IBS-C is FLAX. Ground Flax seed and Flax seed oil. The Budwig diet says grind the seeds fresh each time you use them (because of fermentation) but I simply do not have the time or place to do that three times a day. I grind about three days worth at a time. For breakfast I add one tablespoon of oil and one heaping tablespoon of seeds to a bowl of cottage cheese. In the afternoon and before bedtime I add a heaping tablespoon of seeds to a small glass of lime juice. I'm not sure how it works on IBS of the opposite kind but I can tell you that I have pretty regular movements and no pain and have stopped using all IBS medications.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)