CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey blackngold.....

Southern Belle Views: 1,761
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,768,712

Hey blackngold.....

You are a man after my heart. We share the same views. I have begged, pleaded and begged so more to Daddy D to please remove the Debate Forums . Now, don't get me wrong....I love this man and have the upmost respect for him. We just don't agree on the Debate Forums . I feel like it's my fault the debates even began. Back in the day, the USA was going into Iraq/Iran (don't remember which one) and I suggested that Curezone begin an "Other Countries" forum so we could learn about each other. It became a forum, but I was in total shock when I quickly discovered the good ole USA was not a loved country....in fact, I found out fast that we were hated by many countries....One debate forum led to another, then another....and look at what we have today.

There was a time when Dr. Mercola and Curezone were about the same in internet ratings. Dr. Mercola stuck to only health related topics and look where he is now.

I agree......Let's get back to basics.

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)