CureZone   Log On   Join
Introduction

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Rotty4Me Views: 2,698
Published: 10 years ago

Introduction

Hello all,

I am new to this board & am hoping to further my education. I am grateful to those who repeatedly give their time & knowledge to educate on this board, potentially saving lives & a lot of suffering by doing so. Someday I hope to return the favor. I am new to Iodine supplementation having started 2 weeks ago. My gyn Dr (holistic) handed me a bottle of Iogen over the summer & I have been doing a bit of research on this topic since. I realized that Iogen is not as commonly used as other brands so I ordered a bottle of regular strength Iodoral online this past week. I have started supplementing very slowly. I am very sensitive in nature to all things synthetic or natural in nature. I am currently on 4.5mgs (of the Iogen) a day building slowly. Once I receive the Iodoral I will continue with that product instead of the Iogen. Some history on my health: I have had endometriosis for over 20yrs. Many drugs/surgeries, to no avail I still suffer. I also have IBS, FBD & recently was diagnosed with 2 ovarian cysts on my left ovary. I am 42yrs old & symptoms have been increasing quite dramatically over the last yr or 2. My diet consists of only veggies, beans, nuts & fruit. When I am desperate I eat corn chips ;). No anything else in my diet...very restricted. I have had some pain relief from diet but not enough to say I feel well. I am on over 20 supplements & feel that is over kill not to mention difficult to keep up with. I do castor oil packs as many times a week as I can. I also use visualization & meditation and have acupuncture treatments done weekly. I recently started taking a drug called Librax to help with my IBS. Of course in doing some research I have discovered that it is made with Clindinium Bromide. I am trying not to use this med unless I am in dire pain or unable to leave the bathroom. But there are days I have no choice. I am very interested & intrigued about iodine. Would love to hear from other women who have suffered similar issues & have had success with iodine. I do have some newbie questions. I understand that much is likely individual in nature when supplementing but would like feedback if there is any to be had. I am also taking the protocol supplements (mag, selenium, vit c & have ordered a bag of celtic salt).

*If I do not experience detox symptoms does that mean the Iodine is not working? Do I dose higher & higher until I finally have a detox reaction or does Iodine work for some without any detox symptoms at all?

*Is salt loading something to be done only if there is a detox reaction, or should it be done regardless?

*How do I know what dose (mgs) of iodine is the right dose for me?

*How long does it take before improvements should be felt?

Thank you to all who have read this far. I look forward to learning all I can on the subject.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)