CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Global Warming Impacting Our Oceans

fledgling Views: 887
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,766,577

Re: Global Warming Impacting Our Oceans

They say that 'heat' kills more living things on this planet than anything else.

...Which means we need water and shade.

But I am very suspicious of mercury.

The darn stuff is coming down in rain.

One fellow said that mercury falls to the bottom of water, and becomes methyl mercury.

I asked doctor for my body mercury level from the lab when other regular blood work was being done. It apparently was '4 out of 29', but no one explained much to me.

Then I read where that is only what is 'circulating', not what has been laid down in the tissues, to protect us.

Yuk!

Wouldn't it be wild if our bodies won't lose weight because of the toxins in the tissues that would be released...and poison us?

And what the heck will we do to learn if any of the new-fangled light bulbs have been broken in any house we want to buy? Do we go house-hunting with a geiger counter, or something?

That GreenPeace article on mercury says that it only takes 1/70th of a teaspoon of mercury to poison a lake so that the fish are unfit for human consumption.

...But, on another page at GreenPeace, they offer lapel buttons which show Rudolf, the reindeer, with a mercury bulb for his nose.

I guess that not everyone at GreenPeace reads ALL their articles.

Oh well...

Even the local news reporters say that there is a huge unexpected public resistance to a local government edict that incandescent bulbs cease, and only the new mercury ones, (only), be sold.

BUT, they put the public resistance down to the fact that incandescent bulbs provide a lot of our household warmth, and that it will cost us much more to heat houses with furnaces...not a peep about mercury, at all.

There's a rude awakening coming, I think.

Thanks...I needed to get this off my chest.

But, I am at the point where I want to know whose big idea this is...and names.

I think I feel like wobbling/walking to someone's home and marching up and down with large, lengthy placards, offering to give someone a smart slap upside the head.

Humph!

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)