CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What in the WORLD is wrong with me??

hoppimike Views: 5,489
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,766,187

Re: What in the WORLD is wrong with me??

Digestion is the CORE of health. That is something I have learned first hand. Some of what you say reminds me of hypothyroidism, but I think #1 has to be optimizing digestion.

If I were you I'd jump on Humaworm and DE and see what comes out... lol, at least if nothing does you can rule out parasites.

Psyllium seed husks and water will help "keep things moving".

It could very possibly be a liver issue. Getting a good daily dose of malic acid, choline(+inositol if you want) and sulphur (garlic, MSM, etc) will help to purge any fat out of it, as well things like Liver Flushes or lemon juice.

Bacteria is another possibility, if a less likely one. I am mainly looking at Colloidal Silver (and zappers) as I think my problems may be down to bacteria. Brocolli seed extract (sulforaphane) is good for h. pylori, but I don't know if it's likely to be that in your case.

Other than that... lots of nutrition and exercise, maybe a liver-healthy supplement like the one on the Humaworm site (I also hear good things about liv52 but I don't know anything about it first hand). A colonic or Oxypowder may help to purge the intestines.

Sorry if that overwhelmed you, that's just the best stuff I can think of right now :)

Hoppi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)