CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sungazing? does anybody sungaze?

dianamoore Views: 5,385
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,683,648

Re: Sungazing? does anybody sungaze?

I have been sungazing over the past few months are now up to 9 minutes.

It has been an amazing experience. Both my husband and I sungaze together so it is interesting to exchange experiences.

So far we have experienced alot more energy. A feeling of being connected. Very good sleeps...really deep sleeps with lots of dreams. A feeling of peace and calmness. My eyesight has improved a little bit. I will wait until I am up to the 44 minutes to have them checked professionally. At the moment I still need to wear glasses.

We have both gone through a bit of a detox due to the sungazing. Sometimes we will get a headache..like sharp pains in different areas of the head. We no longer get these.

Sometimes you will also get sharp pains in the body. At the moment we are getting them in the lower back. We both get them in the same places...but then it goes and you feel really good again.

I recommend people do their own research on sungazing before attempting it.

I kind of get annoyed when you get people who have done no research and start raving on how you will go blind.

There are literally thousands of people now all over the world doing it, and most people have had improved eyesight.

All the best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.029 sec, (1)